torsdag den 24. juni 2010

Little more, little less, little more

♪♪♪ Rihanna - Rude boy.
(It's also nice to listen to in the car - volume up *0*)

I've decided to write a little more often, now that I've got the time - and so much more to say than just one entry a week. !

I'm very nervous about my first day at work .. (If you haven't heard it, it's in H&M - the clothing-store)

Actually it's next thursday. One week. o.o
I know, I can do it, but yeah, you're always a little nervous.
But the good thing is, that I'll earn a lot of money o(^0^)// f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c. ☆
So now.. I want a chanelnailpolishcollection like this:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
+ I hate all of my clothes, so I need a little shopping :3





..........

I'm very tired of all that soccer-shit in the tv...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congratz on the job! Im very happy on your behalf ♪ I've heard that H&M is a good place to work ♥

    SvarSlet
  2. I hope you'll make LOTZ of moneeeeeeeey <3

    BTW I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG DESIGN ;A;

    SvarSlet