mandag den 3. maj 2010

doing good


mmmm i love the sun. Hey! I've decided to blog in english instead... sometimes!~

Lately there have been so much in my life - no time to blog D:..
But I'm feeling great and I believe, that this is going to be a fantastic week. ♥

A few things I'm happy that I've bought ^_____^


☆Pantyhose from TOPSHOP☆ .
I simply luv them (^0^)/


Little horse :'D~!


My new shoes from Friis & Company. I just needed some pretty, normal, high-heels in black. ~ They can be matched with almost anything.^^

this saturday: Me, Sebatian my little-brother, Simon my big-brother and my boyfriend Bjarke bought cookies, team box with chicken nuggets, fries, Ben&Jerry's, chips, candy and wacthed 4 movies at night. n.n had a good time.

Orphan

Sick movie :b
It was before we didn't borrow it, because it sounded too stereotype and boring, but it has a wild twist xD One of the better horrors n__n
It's very tense ü!

The Fourth Kind
Alien obductions!
Wow, I loved it. So creepy. Not like anything I've seen before, and some very good actors.
Made me think a lot about the question about outer space and us.
It had some lame scenes, but.. everything can't be perfect. @.@


The Imaginarium of Dr. Panassus
Hmm... it was weird. Maybe I have to watch it again +.+

Dorian Gray

It was okay .. Not as good as I expected. Visually = nice. Plot = shit.



3 kommentarer:

  1. EJ hvor er de strømpebukser søde... envy >w< Rart at se en update fra dig igen ^-^

    SvarSlet
  2. Hov, forresten, som svar til dit spørgsmål på min blog; Sælger en manhwa serie (5 bind) og 8 doujinshi (death note og togainu no chi)
    Håber at der er nogen, der vil have det D: haha

    Btw jeres filmaften lyder super hyggelig :D Kan være, at jeg ser nogle af filmene, nu hvor du har fortalt hvordan de er :3 Orphan og The Fourth Kind tror jeg, det bliver.

    SvarSlet
  3. Pretty giiirl~
    Elsker strømpebukserne *Q* Og dine ben er så tynde!! Dumme :c

    SvarSlet